These blondies are fudgy wudgy pieces of deliciousness. They’re entirely naturally sweetened, oil free, vegan, gluten free and they pack in hidden vegetables! What’s not to love?
- 1 ripe pear
- 1/2 a large sweet potato
- 1/3 cup Mayver’s Super Spread
- 1/4 cup Natural Yoghurt (if vegan, use a non dairy yoghurt)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1 tsp blackstrap molasses
- unsweetened almond milk as necessary
- 1 T Apple Cake Spice from Gerwurzhaus (or a mixture of cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg)
- 3 pieces dried pear
- 1 extra pear, sliced for topping
- Extra walnuts for topping.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray
- Steam your sweet potato and place it in a blender with the apple cake spice until smooth. You may need to add almond milk here.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix very well until a very thick batter is formed. Transfer to the baking dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the tops are golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least an hour before slicing.
- Keep refrigerated.